Wednesday 24 January 2007

Hi everybody. This is my first time to contribute on my own so please be patient with me. This picture is of Kiandra sitting in her bumbo chair. She has had a really big week this week. (Anyone without children stop reading here - you will be bored!) While recovering from her first tummy bug we discovered the arrival of her first tooth! She is a little grumpy but no trouble as always. She can sit on her own for a minute before falling flat on her face & now holds her hands out to go to her favourite person rather then a stranger. She chews on her feet rather then her hands and drools like that dog in Turner & Hootch. Speaking of dogs Beau is her best friend. She thinks he is great & so do I as he does not require 8 batteries like most of her XMAS presents, he just keeps going & going........................
Justin is away on another work trip that they informed him about at 10:30 pm last night & he left at 3:30am this morning. He is pissed off, which is funny cause it takes a bit to get under his skin. He is hoping to be home for Australia Day as we always like to have a BBQ but if not he will be home by Saturday. Either way Mum is cooking a lamb roast Friday night so I will be there with or without him. With any luck Glenn & Lisa will be visiting. Ki has a bit of a thing for Glenn, she always smiles at him and stuff & I think it is cause he does not carry one like the rest of us in that baby talk way. It is as if his attention a good challenge for her.
We are off for our usual holiday in Tathra on the 19th of February. It is good to have the caravan as we do not travel light & everything fits in.
Life is really great at the moment & I am very lucky to have all the things I do but I have to say it - I am going insane as a stay at home mum. ( mainly as Ki is asleep more then an average baby)I have even asked Justin to start being a bit more demanding (eg; 3 course meal every night) but he says I should just take it easy. If things were much slower around here I would be asleep. I am keen to go back to work, but can afford to be picky & not work myself into the ground again. It may take months to find the right job. So Dan when you are wondering why I am not contributing to the blog it is cause all I have to talk about is babies & food. Take care everyone.......

No comments: