Monday 2 April 2007

Out & About


Hi Everyone,

Just thought it was about time to post something up again. Time is certainly flying by. Just recently the Lovett clan went to canberra for Glenn's cousin's wedding. It was held at the National Museum and was pretty flash. We all had a great time as you can see by the picture Ki enjoyed herself the most I think :)
This Saturday just gone I helped out Dan's Mum at the first ever BJ Bandits Blitz, (translation = amateur line dancing competition). It was a great day and I saw some good dancing - I haven't been to anything like this before. I wish I could have seen some professionals dance too, maybe next time.
A few weeks ago Mackezie had her first birthday which was really cute. Bob did such a great job with helium balloons, heaps of party food and a great soundtrack - a great time was had by all - perhaps they will post some photo's soon?
That's about it for the moment...work has been work what else can I say. Luckily there are a few short weeks now over easter which will get me through the slog to come at June. Glenn is busy going for job interviews so it's all happening here.
Don't be shy and post some new entries soon.
Lisa

No comments: