Wednesday 6 December 2006

Alca-ma-hol...

Hey guys

Just a quickie as there's lots of bumming still to do... only 3 wks to Xmas!! And then it's the NY and I have to start job-hunting! No fair!

Not much going on - in between eating and drinking very well (!), I'm still cruising at the beach, but I'm also teaching myself French from this DVD I've had for ages now - it's really interesting. J'aime la plage! I'm also doing a bit of drawing, which I don't think I've done since high school - interesting too, although think I have a way to go before I'm a particularly good drawer!

Lisa and I had a brilliant bum around and catch-up the other weekend when she was down in Sydney (no pics of Kylie Lisa?). And last weekend Mark and I went up to the hunter valley and did some wine tasting - it was brilliant! I've never done it before, but it was so good and so much fun - I want to go back again soon. I can't believe I lived in Canberra for so many years and never visited the wineries around there! Doh...

Has anyone seen the movie The Corporation? We rented it and watched it again last night - such a thought-provoking movie (although it's a bit propaganda-ist itself!). I just ordered a copy of it online. It really is amazing when you think about how much stuff you buy and how much of it you throw out again (packaging etc but also when you just chuck stuff out instead of trying to reuse it or fix it if it's broken). Was just having a dig around and found this good little checklist of stuff you can do that's really easy to build into your routine. Think I'll go back to hankerchiefs...

Hmm
no pics today since the site won't let me upload them for some reason - will try again another day. Take care guys.

2 comments:

Danny said...

hmm, i can't download pictures either. Jody did you do something to Blogger when you did your last pics (lol).

Daniel and Jody Unterrheiner said...

Yep, placed a cryptic worm on our blog site - I'm the only one who can put pics on, sorry guys. I'm sure you are looking forward to my next pic. And Ellie, you aren't turning all hippy on us with your 'green' tips are you? :)