Tuesday 26 December 2006

Mmmm snails!




MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! While you were chomping on... ah.... turkey and ham... we were munching into snails, and let me tell you they were great! Christmas in Paris and having a good time. Yep, wish you were all with me! Funny, love the lights and the cold feel and all that, feels sort of more Christmassy, but being away from home doesn't. Did a few of the main sites today, Notre Dame, walking along the river, eating a not-so-great crepe, and we actually scored an upgrade in our hotel from the turned out to be nice (amazing I know!) French lady in the hotel. Bitterly cold here. Feet and fingers freezing! Couldn't see much of the good old Eiffel Tower today through the fog. Let us know what you are all up to, would love to hear! Love Jodes and Danxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, you must be having such a blast. Wish we were there with ya's. It sounds great, oh, except the worms, give me ham and chicken any day :)

Anonymous said...

lol, just realised I said worms, I meant snails.

Ellie said...

hey jodes. we had snails over there too - they were actually ok, except you couldn't really taste anything except the topping, so I sort of thought, what's the point? I guess you could say the same thing about chicken though!