Tuesday 14 November 2006

Ellie's post!

Hi guys

Yay, I'm the first non-Danny person to post... Well Dan I have to say this is great timing - I have 3 days left of work before I become a jobless bum for a few months, so will have stacks of time for posting pointless stuff on here with lots of random pics too :) Like the boring pic on my MSN, I've gotta pull my finger out and find some interesting pics to send to you guys - we go through phases where we take heaps of pics and then don't touch the camera for months. So get ready to be spammed... :)

Unfortunately right now though, it's off to the dentist for me...!!! I won't be able to talk this evening since I'm getting a filling and my mouth will be all numb and drooly. Mark's getting his wisdom teeth out as I type this too so will be shitty as all hell tonight too - we're going to be a great little household! Soup for dinner tonight!

Take care guys.

Btw Dan, can we change the background etc so it's not all green and chunky?

No comments: