Thursday 16 November 2006

You asked for photos!








Hi guys,
I am attempting to put some photos on. And hey - I logged in! Woohoo! Just some photos of Ireland really, from recent trips. Went to the Blarney Stone and kissed it - you guys heard of that? Prob you have Danny, suppose to give you the gift of the gab when you kiss it - guess I didn't need to kiss it really. Also went for a weekend away in the van around the Ring of Kerry and went on a few bushwalks. In one pic, as you can see, well that's the thing, you don't see much at all! There's also a cool stone fort there... something like 1000 years old!
Talk to you all soon online...
JodesX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jode

These pics look awesome, I have heard of the blarney stone but don't know the story, but I will be looking it up on wikipedia tonight for sure.

Ellie said...

Jodes if there's one thing you don't need it's more gifts in the gab area... ;)