Sunday 19 November 2006

Hi All

Did ya's all have a good weekend. Nothing overly exciting here. We went to Warwick on the weekend and did a little christmas shopping. It was actually the first time we had taken Lachie out without a nappy on and he had no 'accidents' for those without kids this is a big deal :)
Today Bob turned 25, so we went out to this nice cafe for lunch and then she went to the movies with a friend of hers.
I applied for another transfer on Friday. The job is as Business Banker in Wagga. I'm not overly confident or excited, because it is a completely different role to what I am doing now, I simply applied because I desperately want to move closer to mum and dad (i know, I am a big baby). It's been 7 and a half years since I lived in Junee or Wagga so the prospect of moving back is kind of exciting.
Well, I have my little girl trying to grab the keyboard and it's driving me nuts, so i will chat to you all later.

No comments: