Tuesday 14 November 2006

Lisa is in da house


Hi guys! Yes I too have made it here onto the blog. What a great idea Dan - now we just have to get the word out some more. nothing much happening here, busy spring cleaning. Actually I have been stressing a bit about what to do about uni, but it is all good, turns out I don't have to complete my masters, I will shortly qualify for a graduate certificate - which is a relief because I really am just finding it that little bit too hard to juggle study and work. Not to mention sporting activities, weekends away plus renovations - the list is never ending and somehow study was always the last thing to be done, so it had to go. I am thinking though I might take a side-ways shift and move into teaching - adult education like TAFE preferably, but at the moment I am just thinking about it....I think I will enjoy the time without study for a while though (don't let me put you off though Dan - my priorities have just changed!). Anyways, enough serious stuff, here is a pic of Glenn and I on Holidays at great ocean road - good times.

No comments: