Tuesday 21 November 2006

Xmas pics!

OK, now I'm on a roll... just found some pics from Denmark at Xmas last yr - Jodes, Daniel, Mark and I went over from London. Here's us pissed as on Xmas eve night in this little pub near our hostel:









Here's us actually at Xmas lunch at this massive buffet in Copenhagen (complete with zany hats, which I think we had to bring - can you remember Jodes?). Xmas eve is much bigger than Xmas day in Denmark, so we did well in the end to find a big lunch like this as most places were closed - well done Jodes.

Here's a couple of snowy pics:


Now it's off to bed - I'm tired, it's hard doing nothing all day ;)

4 comments:

Daniel and Jody Unterrheiner said...

Ellie, Thanks for the walk back down memory lane - that was a fantastic Christmas! Yep, remember bringing the zany hats. As I recall I bought them along in bon bons and the security staff confiscated a few of them before boarding (kill joys!). And that food was fantastic! Gearing up for another cold, eprhaps snowy, Christmas again... I think I told you I am spending it with Daniel, Glen and his eldest son in Paris. Should be nice!

Daniel and Jody Unterrheiner said...

Ellie,
Why did you put that picture on there of my peering over your shoulder... I look so stupid! And ask Mark does he have his motorbike yet? If so, post some pictures on the site! Daniel

Daniel and Jody Unterrheiner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

haha sorry Dan! It does look a bit funny hey - you look pasted on, like someone's airbrushed you in later :) hehe

That's right, I do remember the crackers being confiscated in security jode - didn't you have these ones in a separate bag or something?