Wednesday 15 November 2006

It's a start...

OK guys. I am the most computer illiterate of all of us so... how do I sign
in? After stupidly writing the word HYPERLINK for the username loads of
times, then realising I had to write something else... I still can't get in.
Can you please spell out clearly what I need to do to sign in. :)
You all sound so busy! I'm off to an international night at church and have
to bring food from our country - what do we have that no-one else claims? I
am attempting lamingtons - my sponge looks like a biscuit base :( and my dip
at least will succeed!

Nice to hear from all of you. This site is a great way to find out what's
going on with you guys - Danny, you've done a fantastic job!
I am working as a special needs assistant at a school for kids with mild
intellectual disabilities (and that's using the word mild mildly) as well as
writing a social column for the local newspaper and other freelance bits and
pieces from time to time. At school I have been slapped across the face a
few times by a kid with down syndrome... but there's no hitting back (even
though I want to). It's a challenge, but in a strange way I enjoy it. It's a
nice change and also glad I am doing a little newspaper work as well.

Getting pretty cold in Ireland now, and slowly doing some travelling. Been
out in the van a couple of times (yep, the one with the bed in the back).

Lisa, don't envy you at all with uni stuff... and rub it in Ellie about time
off!!!!! (not that I can really talk). That trip to the dentist should have
brought you down to earth. And Danny... love the pics!

Hopefully someone will enlighten me on the password and I will post some
photos soon... back to the lamingtons. Love JodesX

No comments: